Thursday 19 June 2014

Tropical co-ord


 Ola ladies! It's been a while but I seem to now have a backlog of wonderful outfits I want to share with you. I shall begin with this beautiful co-ord. I must admit that when I was first looking into buying one I was worried how fitted it would look on me, but I simply went up a size on the skirt so it skimmed my tummy, and down a size on the top to nip me in at the waist. Highly recommend it to anyone with a shapely body. 

I did however, wear this to Brighton for the day so I paired it up with a lightweight cardigan just incase it got a little chilly. I went for a close pink as you see in the print, just to lighten the look. I kept to neutral makeup. I used my absolute favourite nude Mac lipstick, 'kinda sexy'.  I didn't accessories the outfit at all, the print says enough. 

Don't be scared of showing some skin! 

-Plus Size Pretty x







No comments:

Post a Comment