Thursday 19 June 2014

I've been drankin' watermelon.


It's time to own up to my current obsession. WATERMELONS!  Again this whole outfit is from New Look which was perfect as I could wear it to work. As you can probably tell I have a think for co ords now. I can't get enough of them! The bigger and bolder the print the better! Especially when it's covered in watermelons. Although I probably started to resemble a Hawaiian holiday rep, I really don't care! I felt happy and confident in this piece. Again I did not accessorise this look as I think the print was enough. I did however add some more red with my wonderful Mac 'ruby woo' lipstick. Hope you like it! Remember do not be afraid of slim fitting clothes, bold prints and two pieces! 

- Plus size pretty x






No comments:

Post a Comment