Thursday 19 June 2014

Fruity

Can we please please please just take a second to appreciate how adorable watermelon clothing/accessories are this summer? I went a little mad in Brighton's H&M. I bought the cutest crop top and canvas bucket bag! I was tempted to wear red lipstick but I wanted all attention on the top! I wore this to the cinema to see Maleficent (which may I add is amazing). I've also given my extensions the snip to give my hair just a fuller healthier look. Bye bye fake looking long hair! I will be posting about the extension war I seem to fight with myself daily! I only really wear them on days off and nights out. 
I finally gave my Kelly Brook nail polish a go, which went really well with the greens in the top and bag. The pencil skirt seems boring but I wanted to dull it out a bit. The top is also very very cropped so I needed a bottom piece that came up quite high on my body. Enjoy ladies! This shall be the last from me till my birthday! 

-Plus size pretty x







No comments:

Post a Comment