Thursday 19 June 2014

Parrot fenzie.


I'm aware I have started sounding crazy towards anything remotely tropical looking. It can't be helped. I used to be so scared of print, my wardrobe was once so so boring. Now? You need sunglasses, it's all a bit much but for the better. So another work outfit became another favourite. This is my parrot co ord. I've been after this two piece for so long and finally got my hands on it when I went to the Brighton New Look. The shorts are quite short so I do recommend going up a size so they are loose fitting on the legs. So I wasn't all out I paired it up with my wonderful trusted inspire coral blazer. Perfect for a lazy day. 

As you'll be able to see in picture two, I had a bit of a spend up in Brighton. That was one of the looks I purchased, including Kelly Brook mascara, Kelly Brook lime green nail polish and the cutest long necklace. Definitely worth a try. 

-Plus size pretty x





No comments:

Post a Comment