Sunday 2 November 2014


I've gone through so many hair colours and cute in the last month, as you will see in the pictures, I started by getting an undercut, bleached it and toned it till it went to blonde, from blonde I went to lilac, then blue and finally shaved a little more off and dyed it back to black. These pictures show my favourite looks from my autumn collection. 

In the first photo I'm wearing head to toe New Look. The fedora hat and top are mens the rest are size 18 womens core range. 

My dress in my second photo is from george at asda. Super comfy and a lovely pattern for this time of year, the little chelsea boots are also from Asda, and no words can describe how soft they are inside!

My third photo shows my £5 sale bargain light wash denim jeans, which I altered myself. Creating a more distressed look. They also fit like boyfriend mom jeans so I was happy to wear them with a cropped halterneck top. Again, finishing it with my fedora hat.

My next outfit was my interview outfit! I recently went to an interview to progress my my career further in New Look, I decided to wear my distressed jeans, new logo top and a statement necklace. Let's not forget my beautiful duster coat which gave such a nice formal twist. 

My final outfit was all black. My wardrobe seems to be getting a little dark, but I really don't regret that. I love black! Halter cropped top and skater skirt. Simple but cute! 

Plus size pretty x









No comments:

Post a Comment