Saturday 24 May 2014

The intro



Hello and welcome all, my name is Tania, I'm 21 and work at New Look. I live and breathe fashion and makeup there for I thought it was about time I created my own blog. This blog is not for just anyone, this blog is aimed for us plus size women. I really do think there is such a barrier between plus size and 'normal' fashion. My little plan is to help and educate you plus size beauties how to dress fashionably, beautifully, and sexily all at affordable prices. I want to state here and now that I am not good at writing however I will do my best to put across what goes through my chaotic mind as best as I can. This blog will be filled with my outfits, new buys and any beauty or fashion tips I come across!
I've always felt I couldn't dress well all because I was a little bigger, but I've realised you can. I'm a size 16-20 I have an awkward shape. (non hourglass figure) I have overly large feet (SIZE 9) I'm not big busted or blessed with a bootylicious booty, but I do have lovely legs that I like to flaunt. So do enjoy my posts and recommendations! For now that is all, ciao!
- Plus size pretty x

No comments:

Post a Comment